Abstract is a technology company that builds software that enables enterprise and entertainment companies to create magical 3D experiences. Our award-winning tech helps 3D artists working on massive productions to focus on the creative part instead of spending most time with tedious technical tasks. From military companies building next-generation simulations and data analysis to leading automotive and fashion brands such as NIO or Deckers and the biggest entertainment franchises created by gaming companies like 2K Games, Wargaming or Sony London: our technology plays a vital part in delivering their project.
We’re passionate about what we do and how we do it; we strive to make our technology available and approachable to everybody. Right now, InstaLOD is our leading technology, but we’re already working on the next technologies that will revolutionize material workflows and 3D scanning. Come join us on the path to become the most influential software in the industry!
Abstract is searching for ambitious colleagues interested in talent acquisition and human resources. We're not just looking for coworkers but for stakeholders and adventurers – driven people that want to make a difference through their work. Whether your passion is being active in social media communities and are interested in building sustainable strategies to attract talent there, or adding value through expanding and conducting our interviewing and onboarding process, you’re guaranteed to find something that keeps you motivated!
The kind of people we’re looking for:
- Self-starter with a getting-things-done attitude:
You have a solid background in business administration and/or recruiting and have excellent communication and organization skills. Your work methods are well-structured and self-organized and you understand that bringing in industry experts is the foundation of a successful business. For yourself, you know how to identify experts across different channels, from social media to job advertisements, and can inspire people to join our mission.
- You love to improve and always seek to learn:
You’re not only part of a team that’s just working on bringing in new colleagues. You’re part of a team that makes sure the approaches to identifying, exciting and onboarding industry experts are constantly improved to shape a seamless and overwhelmingly positive experience.
- Collaborative and Self-Aware:
You understand what’s necessary to create a collaborative culture. You help build understanding and empathy within your team, and actively work to bring people into the conversation and understand their viewpoint.
What you’ll do:
- Manage external hiring partners and hiring pipeline
- Interview candidates to fill open positions and update Management team.
- Provide employee relations support and collaborate with HR on best practices
- Identify key opportunities to improve HR processes - whether in recruiting, strategy, or administration
- You have experience with recruiting across traditional and non-traditional channels
- You have work experience at major companies or competitors in our space in a HR or Business role
- You are fluent in German
- You have experience in recruiting for engineering roles
Location and Benefits:
- Transit-friendly office location at the heart of Stuttgart, Germany.
- 25 days paid vacation + 12 paid federal holidays.
- Food catering to the office and unlimited espresso.
- Friendly office culture, casual dress code, and a cheerful Labrador office dog.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Flexible hours.
- Friendly virtual office culture.
When you apply:
- Submit an up-to-date resume,
- and a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in working at our company.
We appreciate all interested candidates and look forward to hearing from you soon.