Abstract is a technology company that builds software that enables enterprise and entertainment companies to create magical 3D experiences. Our award-winning tech helps 3D artists working on massive productions to focus on the creative part instead of spending most time with tedious technical tasks. From military companies building next-generation simulations and data analysis to leading automotive and fashion brands such as NIO or Deckers and the biggest entertainment franchises created by gaming companies like 2K Games, Wargaming or Sony London: our technology plays a vital part in delivering their project.
We’re passionate about what we do and how we do it; we strive to make our technology available and approachable to everybody. Right now, InstaLOD is our leading technology, but we’re already working on the next technologies that will revolutionize material workflows and 3D scanning. Come join us on the path to become the most influential software in the industry!
Abstract is searching for ambitious colleagues for Project Management roles to help facilitate precise delivery of our both our core and side projects with exceptional quality. At its center, this role is about Software Project Management, but it extends to marketing and other commercial projects. We're not just looking for coworkers but for stakeholders and adventurers – driven people that want to make a difference through their work. Whether your passion is key account management and building long-standing partner relationships, or adding value through direct / indirect sales channels, you’re guaranteed to find something that keeps you motivated!
The kind of people we’re looking for:
- Self-starter with a getting-things-done attitude:
You have a solid background in project management and have excellent communication and organization skills. Your work methods are well-structured and self-organized and you understand that every task coming in should be executed efficiently. You also understand the organisational structure of a business, and create actionable processes so colleagues can execute their tasks more effectively. For yourself, you always know what needs to be worked on next. Effectivity when working is important to you, so you rely on software such as Office365 to stay organised and complete your deliverables on time.
- You love software and product development:
You love the process of creating something exceptional. You're fully aware that it takes a team lead by a transparent structure and achievable goals. Ideally, you have background in software development and you're familiar with tools such as JIRA.
- You love to improve and always seek to learn:
You’re not only part of a team that’s just working on delivering financial value. You’re part of a team that makes sure everybody’s skills and the quality of our processes continuously improves.
- Collaborative and Self-Aware:
You understand what’s necessary to create a collaborative culture. You help build understanding and empathy within your team, and actively work to bring people into the conversation and understand their viewpoint.
What you’ll do:
- First, we will figure out the project that you can thrive in and become a stakeholder of the project management process.
- We’ll do this through an open dialog with you, when we talk about projects you’d like to drive at our company that would overlap well with your experience.
- You’ll be excelling at your task to setup processes and coach your colleagues on current and new processes to make them thrive as well as the business. As the owner of the processes, you'll naturally grow into a leadership position.
- You have experience with agile software project/product management, strategic planning, and process improvement methodologies.
- You are fluent in German and English to effectively communicate in an international environment.
- You have already worked with and created new project management processes.
- You are an expert in working in a team.
Location and Benefits:
- Transit-friendly office location at the heart of Stuttgart, Germany.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Cubicle-free environment with flexible hours.
- 25 days paid vacation + 12 paid federal holidays.
- Friendly office culture, casual dress code, and a cheerful Labrador office dog.
- Food catering to the office and unlimited espresso.
When you apply:
- Submit an up-to-date resume,
- and a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in working at our company.
We appreciate all interested candidates and look forward to hearing from you soon.